Monday, January 14, 2008

Daniel Sahuleka, One of The Best Singer from Indonesia

Daniel Sahuleka adalah seorang penyanyi Belanda yang berdarah Ambon, Indonesia, yang dilahirkan di Semarang pada 6 Desember. Ia berasal dari Winterswijk dan ditemukan oleh Rudy Bennett. Daniel terkenal di Indonesia terutama karena lagunya Don't Sleep Away the Night dan You Make My World So Colorful yang muncul pada 1980-an.
Pada tahun 1990-an ia tidak banyak membuat rekaman, kecuali beberapa konser kecil pada 1995 dan beberapa album. Pada 2004 ia menerbitkan sebuah album baru yang antara lain berisi Berdendang, yang kuat diwarnai oleh nada dari tanah leluhurnya, Maluku.

source:wikipedia.com

Don't Sleep Away The Night
Tomorrow’s near, never I felt this way
Tomorrow, how empty it’ll be that day
It tastes a bitter, obvious to tears to dried
To know that you’re my only light
I love you, oh I need you
Oh, yes I do

Don’t sleep away this night my baby
Please stay with me at least ’till dawn
It hurts to know another hour has gone by
And every minute is worthwhile
Oh, I love you

How many lonely days are there waiting for me
How many seasons will flow over me
’till the motions make my tears run dry
at the moments I should cry
for I love you, oh I need you
Oh, yes I do

Don’t sleep away this night my baby
Please stay with me at least ’till dawn
It hurts to know another hour has gone by
And every minute is worthwhile
It makes me so afraid

Don’t sleep away this night my baby
Please stay with me at least ’till dawn
It hurts to know another hour has gone by
The reason is still I love you


You Make My World So Colorful
Morning sunshine in our room
now that room is back in tune
autumn start this day with a smile
and laugh at my beautiful love one
who's lying besides me

You so far away in your sleep
who can tell what dream you may dream
you dont know that i was drawing
with my finger on your sweet young face
vague as a meaning words

You make my world so colorful
i never had it so good
my love i thank you for all the love
you gave to me

Like a summer breeze so soft
like a rose you bring me near
and i kiss your lips so sweet
soft like the rain and gentle as
the morning dew in may

Though they said that i was wrong
but thank god my will so strong
i got you in the palm of my hand
everyday they tried to put me on
but i laugh at those who tried to hurt our love


I adore you
I'm maybe not romantic
I'm maybe not poetic
sometimes I'm not that fluent
to find those magic words

I wish that I could show you my emotion
how can I given notion
to use all my attention
to say how deeply I adore you

I hope you will forgive me
the moments when I'm clumpsy
the truth is some on certain
when we're about to make love

and my joy sailed cover my confusion
the wish not my intention
the tease show with this nonsense
you should know
how deeply I adore you

don't reject me
you could hurt me
although I seems so silly
but it'll hurt me

I'm maybe different
as you discovered
but I'm getting warm inside
whenever you want near me


I'm no longer lonely
don't ever leave me
'cause I can't stand
the coldless when you are gone



merinding rasanya pas dengerin lagu-lagunya daniel sahuleka, terutama yang saya tampilkan ini. tapi sayangnya, lagu favorit saya, "if i didn't" malah ga ketemu liriknya di internet.

gak nyangka, ternyata indonesia menyimpan bakat seperti ini. Sekarang saya berani bilang "Cuma orang goblok yang bilang SDM Indonesia itu rendah (kalau mereka mengerti apa yang sebenarnya disebut 'sumber daya' itu). SDM indonesia bahkan mungkin salah satu yang terbaik di dunia, buktinya, ketika mereka mendapatkan fasilitas yang lebih baik, misalnya dengan melanjutkan hidup di luar negeri, mereka malah menjadi orang-orang yang luar biasa."


Hidup Indonesia!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment