Friday, November 30, 2007

If Your Not The One

by: Daniel Bedingfield

If your not the one then why does my soulf feel glad today
If your not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way
If you are not mine then why does your heart my calls
If you you are not mine would i have the strength to stand at all
I dont know what the future brings,but i know your here with me now
We'll make it through and i hope you are the one i share my life with

(chorus) I dont wanna run away but i cant take it i dont understand
If i'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that i am
Is there anyway that i can stay in your arms

If i dont need you then why am i crying on my bed
If i dont need you then why does your name resound in my head
If your not for me then why does this distance name my life
If your not for me then why do i dream of you as my wife
I dont know why your so far away but i know this much is true
We'll make it through and i hope you are the one i share my life with
And i wish that you could be the one i die with
And i pray that your the one i build my home with I hope i love you all my life
[chorus]
Couse i miss you body and soul so stroung that it takes my breath away
And i breath you into my heart and i pray for the strenghth to stand today
Couse i love you weither its wrong or right and though i cant be with you tonight
And though my heart is by your side
[chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment